Green Earth provides safe and effective services within travel, lodging and hospitality sectors. Green Earth Electro-Biocide™ is safe for use, and has the same EPA toxicity rating as tap water. Our product is non – toxic and is applied in a manner that is safe for your guests, clients, and staff. This makes our product ideal for the hospitality industry. You and your staff will spend less time cleaning each room, as it leaves no residue behind and requires less product for use. It is imperative to maintain complete sanitation of guest rooms and high traffic areas. Green Earth Electro-Biocide™ provides a 99.9999% effective rate to eliminate your areas of bacteria, viruses, mold, and pathogens, that may be harmful to your guests and staff.