Electro-Biocide™ – Product Information
Electro-Biocide™ is a revolutionary, unconventional, safe, and environmentally friendly product designed to target pathogenic organisms at the source – not you. Electro-Biocide™ utilizes Chlorine Dioxide (0.02%) as the active ingredient to electro-mechanically attack and destroy pathogens without any harmful byproducts. Electro-Biocide™ is engineered to be an easy to use, single application, solution to a diverse range of contaminants.
A Single Application Solution
Traditional disinfectants utilize harsh chemicals that pose significant health risks, require costly down time, are less effective, and often cause more problems than they solve. When you use Electro-Biocide™ you are not introducing or spreading poisons throughout the affected area.
Electro-Biocide™ achieved the lowest possible EPA toxicity level (Category IV) in every category, placing it in the same category as tap water. Electro-Biocide™ poses no inhalation, skin or eye irritation, and is safe to touch. Electro-Biocide™ is safe to use in any environment, poses no adverse health risks, and does not require extended periods of downtime after applying.
Electro-Biocide’s™ active ingredient (dissolved chlorine dioxide gas) is known for its destructive properties against health-threatening viruses and bacteria yet is completely environmentally friendly. It can be stored at room temperature for 35 days or up to 5 months in refrigeration.
- Hospital Grade
- Broad Spectrum
- EPA Registered (EPA Reg. No. 87492-1)
- Rapid Action
- Reduce Likelihood of Employees & Customers Contracting Illnesses
- EPA Toxicity Level Category IV (lowest possible level of toxicity)
- Eliminate Chance of Chemical Misuse
- PPE Not Required
- Odor Eliminator
- Requires Less Frequent Application
- Safe to Use On Most Surfaces
- Strong Enough to eliminate the Most Dangerous Bacteria, Mold, Fungus, and Viruses
- Safe For Use On Children’s & Pet’s Toys
- Made In The USA